<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=17069407&amp;blogName=%28%3A&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Frescue101.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Frescue101.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Love is in the air!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Oh, i dunno what's wrong with bloggeeerrrr...
My screen now is totally screwed up. But i still wanna update..
Heh.
Many papers were completed, esp all the science papers..
Great. That's simply the reason why i CAN be here.
Hahaha.
Stayed up late till midnight or 1 am just to finish studying in the past few days,
although i always dont get to complete,
and will have to rush it through during those small (half min) break in between the papers.
Suddenly, even 1 minute became so important to me.
Lols.
I cant believe i actually brought an EMPTY MIND up to the exam hall
for some papers during this mye.
I'm braveeeee, huh. =x
My babe too.
Hahaha.
But luckily, all i can count on is to pray hard that lady luck will be beside me,
and that the qns will all be on simple applications.
So yeah, i did this courageously for the e-geog paper.
I really cant finish studying e-geog as i focused on physics,
so i skipped revision TOTALLY for the last section.
BELIEVE ME, I READ NOTHING.
except some cannot-be-helped last minute revision during the 45 mins break in between.
But yeah, as you know, nothing can go into your mind with that kind of environment.
Haha.
So i just basically used all my Chem knowlege on the environment for that section.
So whew, what a relief.
That section wasn't as challenging as i thought it would be.
^^
3 cheers for Ms T. (the setter)!!
Hahaha.
Although i know easy paper doesnt mean good grades. Lols.
But nvm, better than nothing.
Haha.
And yeah, i did not manage to study for some chapters for Bio too.
But.. =x
I wasnt as lucky as i was ytd.
The paper was tough. I think i totally screwed it up..
And i dont know why i was sooo stuppiidddd to do the OR qns,
when everyone did EITHER,
which is on environment.
I dont know what exactly was i thinking at that very moment. =x
I was just so damn SICK of "environment" after writing long essays of it
for e-geog and chem.
So decided to skip that for Bio..
How stupid can i be.
And went to write on the description of illnesses caused by smoking,
which i only browsed through in the morning..
But forget it, i PROMISE to work harder (x 1ooooooo) after this!
My babe & i made a pact.
Yeah, and this time i am serious.
:)
But will definitely not forget to enjoy LIFE as usual, which is really important yeah..
Hehehs.


There's only 1 life,
so enjoy it to the FULLEST, before it's too late.
:)


I WANNA SUN-TAN!!!
xD
But.. =x
Shall not talk about it furthur. Hahaha.


Oh, and 1 big news..
Me and my babe became so damn bitchy in these few short months.
Gosh, we became so evil..
Hahaha.
But nevermind, I'M LOVING IT.
Cause seriously, not everyone can bitch.. =x
Lols.
So open your eyes big enough before you find a bitching partner kay!
xD


Okay, i got to go.
Bye for now!! 2 more days to go!!!


Plus it's surprising how people can change within a few months.
=x

Full stop at 6:48 PM

KEQIN
Am blessed with lotsa ♥ (:

Links: Alice Angelina Ashley Ler Ashley Tay Astrid Beatrice L Beatrice T Brenda Carrie Ho Clara Lock Edna Enid Eunice L Hong Zhen Hui Ru Hui Teng Jasmine Jerline Joanne Peh Jodi KaiQuan Katherine Lee Jing Li Ping Lynette L Madelyn Mavis Michelle Y Nat Ho Natalie L Peggy C Pin Hui Roslynn Sharmaine Sissy Sylvia P. Tammy T Valerie O Valerie S Vincent L Wan Xin Wan Ning Xiao Man Xia Xue Xinyi Yan Ting Yi Ning Yue An Yu Ling Yu Fang Ziyi

<body>